To Your Hardware Needs.
Advance's two greatest strengths are service excellence and our commitment to innovative business technology. Our commitment to continually seeking out the most innovative technologies is unparalleled in the industry and we firmly believe in hand picking best in class products from a variety of manufacturers. Our specialists will work to truly understand your business and the unique needs of your organization so that we can recommend the device mix that delivers the benefits that will help drive your business forward. Whether you’re a healthcare organization who depends on enhanced security features from your MFPs or an architecture firm that requires large-format printing to output plans and blueprints, we have the device that is right for you.
Technology For Businesses
Business Copiers / MFPS
Dependable, state-of-the-art copier and multifunctional print solutions that fit your company's needs today and tomorrow. We offer a full-line of multifunctional devices from top manufacturers, including Ricoh, Savin, Canon, and Samsung that offer the following:
- Enhanced security to protect your personal information
- Mobile print functionality
- Ability to create searchable PDFs and Word documents through improved scanning functionality
- Wide range of paper stock compatibility
- Improved image and color quality
- Output tracking & reporting
Let’s think big for a moment. With a wide-format device you can easily and efficiently produce blueprints, posters, banners and more on-demand. Advance offers devices from the top manufacturers in the wide-format space including Canon and KIP.
KIP Wide Format
KIP offers an extensive product range that meets the ever-increasing need for fast, high quality, cost-effective printing. KIP technology offers customer exceptional performance, reliability and value.
CANON Wide Format
Canon offers state-of-the-art wide format printing solutions designed with exceptional speed, flexibility and quality. With three distinct lines of printers; 12-color for the photography and graphics markets, 8-color for the production market and 5-color for the technical documents and general use markets, Canon has a large format solution to fit the needs of architects, engineers, GIS professionals and artists alike.
Interactive Flat Panel Displays
Discover high-impact presentation solutions for collaborative and interactive business and education environments.
Interactive Flat Panel Displays
With the Interactive Flat Panel Display (IFPD), you can:
- Make any document or presentation interactive with touchscreen technology
- Connect to additional devices - including smartphones, laptops, tablets, and other IFPDs - for real-time collaboration
- Share files, take notes and present rich multimedia content
- Engage visual and audio presentations for various types of content with reduced operational expenses
In House Leasing
We offer a full in-house leasing service to our customers. Enjoy a greater flexibility in your leasing options, including fixed payments, longer terms, and tax benefits. All leases are funded and managed directly by Advance, so we are able to work directly with you.
As a result, you can maintain a single point of contact throughout your entire relationship with Advance, from service and supplies to sales and leasing. Every day, we look to raise the bar on providing the best service to you. Find out more »
Advance offers software enhancements for most devices make your workplace more efficient and give you more control so you can focus on your business.
- Output Management/Tracking
- Document Workflow: Capture/Route Process
- Print from Anywhere: Mobile Printing Solutions
- Cloud Print & Scan Options
- Desktop Software/Workflow Solutions
- Print Servers & Command Centers
Since 2002, Advance has been the exclusive business solutions provider for the Baltimore Ravens front office operations. Learn how Advance developed a one source solution for service, billing, and maintenance for the team’s main headquarters in Owings Mills, its satellite operations at M&T Bank Stadium, and training camps, as well as a home office setup for the team’s owner.