Solutions For Healthcare Providers
Explore our solutions specifically designed to support healthcare organizations. Speak to a specialist to determine the suite of products, software and services that best fit the needs of your organization and addresses the issues that are unique to the healthcare industry:
- Better management of HIPAA and other healthcare compliance
- Secure sensitive patient information
- Easily file and search patient records
- Access documents and collaborate from anywhere securely
Are you producing your critical documents, such as patient statements, invoices and marketing materials, as efficiently as you could?
Digital printing, and its many advantages—including short runs, high quality, personalization, and fast turnaround—provide solid support to the healthcare industry, where organizations are always trying to reduce costs while improving patient care and mitigating the risk of exposing patient information.
- Bringing your printing in-house can:
- Save money by cutting out the third party mark-up on statements, invoices, marketing materials and more
- Reduce the risk of compromising sensitive patient information by uploading it to a third-party vendor
- Increase engagement with your patients and prospects by personalizing materials
Imagine a world where healthcare providers can spend more time taking care of patients and less time with paperwork! Improve patient care and save time and money with a document management solution designed to improve processes and workflow around capturing, storing and retrieving patient documents. Document Management can help your healthcare organization to:
- Manage large patient databases with sensitive patient records in one secure location
- Easily organize and store patient forms, notes, charts, billing and other documents
- Scan and save patient insurance cards, forms and documents
- Search by any criteria; medical code, patient number, or other tags to easily access patient files
- Make new patient intake more efficient and reduce errors
- Avoid billing delays through automation
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA and other regulations
- Convert paper documents into searchable digital text format
- Reduce the need for storage of hard copy documents
- Streamline electronic document delivery and approval process
As a healthcare provider, can you afford to have server downtime or vulnerabilities that risk exposing your patients’ sensitive information? One instance of compromised data can be detrimental to your organization and your patients alike. Advance’s Managed IT Services provide healthcare providers with:
- 24/7 proactive network monitoring
- Identification and resolution of vulnerabilities to keep patient and employee information secure
- Complete IT infrastructure management including hardware and software updates, anti-virus and malware protection
Architects, engineers and construction professionals face unique challenges from accessing files and print from anywhere to capturing and organizing plans and documentation easily and efficiently. Explore solutions that will make your life easier and provide a better experience for your clients.
Output Management / Tracking
We offer solutions designed to track and manage your device output which can mean cost savings, better reporting and more control over sensitive information. For instance, have you ever hit print and run to the printer to protect sensitive information from unauthorized eyes? Put away the running shoes – we offer technology that allows you to hit print, and retrieve the job securely at a later time just by swiping a card or entering a pin number to release the job. And that’s only the beginning. Advance offers solutions that establish print rules to output a more cost effective and environmentally conscious version of your print job without having to do a thing besides hit ‘Print’. We even have software that can provide you with detailed reporting and analytics on the output of your organization. Fancy, right?
- Receive reporting on outputs by department, individual or client
- Set rules to reduce costs and waste
Document Workflow: Capture / Route / Process
Easily and securely convert scans or digital documents into actionable data and capture them in the information systems used to run your business right from your MFP.
- Increase productivity through more efficient processes
- Enhance information security and accuracy
- Meet compliance requirements
- Improve sustainability
- Realize cost savings
Print from Anywhere: Mobile Printing Solutions
As your organization transitions from a desktop-only environment, your printing capabilities will need to evolve to match your increasingly mobile infrastructure in the office and on the job site. Learn how users can print from anywhere while you still maintain control and enjoy monitoring and tracking functionality.
Cloud Print and Scan Options
Extend the print, scan and store functionality of your devices to the cloud. With these solutions you can easily distribute information to and from the cloud for a more efficient workflow.
Is the information you need in a spreadsheet, on your tablet or in the cloud? Utilize the latest tools for instant access to your critical information.
- Easily create PDFs from all types of paper or digital documents
- Combine, manage and share documents
- Quickly process, convert and store your documents
“Execution is the focus. If a machine would go down, no matter what the hour, we knew that we could count on Advance to be there to continue to move us forward. Advance has earned the confidence of our organization every day.”