Solutions For Non-Profits
Explore our solutions specifically designed to support nonprofits and membership organizations. Speak to a specialist to determine the suite of products, software and services that best fit the needs of your organization and addresses the issues that are unique to nonprofits so you can:
- Track and reduce costs
- Create more impactful outreach materials
- Secure sensitive donor and volunteer information
- Streamline internal processes to better utilize employee and volunteer time
Are you using the right tools to on-board volunteers, reach out for donations and thank sponsors? Are you producing your critical documents, such as sponsorship brochures, event flyers and donation requests, as efficiently as you could?
Digital printing, and its many advantages—including short runs, high quality, personalization, and fast turnaround—provide solid support to nonprofits, where organizations are always looking for ways to create more impactful materials and save on third party costs. Bringing your printing in-house can:
- Save money by cutting out the third party mark-up on event promotions materials, sponsorship packets and more
- Reduce the risk of compromising sensitive donor and volunteer information by uploading it to a third-party vendor
- Increase engagement with your outreach materials through personalization
Save money and headaches with a Managed Print Services plan. Our team of experts will evaluate your current processes, print configuration and supply usage and implement a holistic plan to optimize your document output and processes as well as actively manage your output needs all the way down to the supplies.
Can you afford to have server downtime resulting in hours or days of lost productivity in the field and in the office? Does your current infrastructure have vulnerabilities that risk exposing your clients’ sensitive information? One instance of compromised data can be detrimental and costly to your business. Advance’s Managed IT Services provide healthcare providers with:
- 24/7 proactive network monitoring
- Predictability to IT costs
- Ongoing risk management to mitigate vulnerabilities and keep client and employee information secure
- Complete IT infrastructure management including hardware and software updates, anti-virus and malware protection
Nonprofits face unique challenges from managing sensitive donor information to the need to capture and organize donation records, financial information and other documents easily and efficiently for board meetings and audits. Explore solutions that will make your life easier and allow you to focus on the mission of your organization:
Output Management / Tracking
We offer solutions designed to track and manage your device output which can mean cost savings, better reporting and more control over sensitive information. For instance, have you ever hit print and run to the printer to protect sensitive information from unauthorized eyes? Put away the running shoes – we offer technology that allows you to hit print, and retrieve the job securely at a later time just by swiping a card or entering a pin number to release the job. And that’s only the beginning. Advance offers solutions that establish print rules to output a more cost effective and environmentally conscious version of your print job without having to do a thing besides hit ‘Print’. We even have software that can provide you with detailed reporting and analytics on the output of your organization. Fancy, right?
- Receive reporting on outputs by department or individual
- Set rules to reduce costs and waste
Document Workflow: Capture / Route / Process
- Increase productivity through more efficient processes
- Enhance information security and accuracy
- Meet compliance requirements
- Improve sustainability
- Realize cost savings
Print from Anywhere: Mobile Printing Solutions
As your organization transitions from a desktop-only environment, your printing capabilities will need to evolve to match your increasingly mobile infrastructure in the office and on the job site. Learn how users can print from anywhere while you still maintain control and enjoy monitoring and tracking functionality.
Cloud Print and Scan Options
Extend the print, scan and store functionality of your devices to the cloud. With these solutions you can easily distribute information to and from the cloud for a more efficient workflow.
Is the information you need in a spreadsheet, on your tablet or in the cloud? Utilize the latest tools for instant access to your critical information.
- Easily create PDFs from all types of paper or digital documents
- Combine, manage and share documents
- Quickly process, convert and store your documents
“Execution is the focus. If a machine would go down, no matter what the hour, we knew that we could count on Advance to be there to continue to move us forward. Advance has earned the confidence of our organization every day.”
VP Regional Partnerships & Sales
The Baltimore Ravens
Managed IT Case Study: Tulkoff Food Products »
Document Management Case Study: JJ Haines »
10 Reasons to Bring Your Production Print In-House - Infographic »
Is Cloud Computing Right for Your Business? »
Is Your Backup & Disaster Recovery Plan Up to Speed? »
Secure Your Company's Data Anywhere with Mobile Device Management »