It shouldn't be
Managing a document should be easy, but managing thousands of sheets a week? Not so easy. To manage your office document workflow efficiently, and keep your costs in line, you need an electronic document management solution.
What’s document management? It’s managing the life cycle of a document in a digital format, from creation, capture, and storage to retrieval, manipulation, and circulation. It’s being able to take literally any paper file, archive it digitally with an individual security level, and then reproduce it instantly in any form you like, from document to email.
Our Professional Services team will sit down with you to understand your requirements, analyze your business processes, and recommend a solution that delivers superior results, reliability and ROI.
We partner with best of breed technology partners to bring you the document management software your business needs to keep you moving forward. We don’t offer a one-size-fits-all solution – anyone can do that. We talk you through your challenges and provide a solution that fits your unique business. With document management, you can:
- Reduce space and costly fees for paper storage
- Locate and access any files instantly from anywhere
- Determine permissions and security access to any file
- Control document versions
- Improve customer service through quick document retrieval
- Ensure productivity with automated backup
- Electronic document storage for protection in the event of a disaster
- Foster a collaborative working environment between employees
- Eliminate labor-wasting duplication
- Prepare for audits and regulatory compliance
- Cut risk and liability
- Maintain a “greener” profile
Explore the ways Advance has worked with our customers to design a workflow solution that meets their unique needs resulting in increased efficiency and reduced costs.
Explore benefits by industry.
Explore benefits by department.
“Execution is the focus. If a machine would go down, no matter what the hour, we knew that we could count on Advance to be there to continue to move us forward. Advance has earned the confidence of our organization every day.”