Solutions For Architecture, Engineering & Construction
Effectively sharing and accessing information, managing projects, reducing costs and supervising employees and subcontractors on-site and in the office can be challenging. Explore our solutions specifically designed to provide architects, engineers and construction professionals with the resources they need to be more efficient and effective. Speak to a specialist to determine the suite of products, software and services that best fit the needs of your company and addresses the issues that are unique to architecture, engineering and construction.
- Effective collaboration and file management
- Tracking & reducing costs
- Wide format printing
Wide Format Printing
Producing the materials you need in-house can provide you with an edge over the competition. Not only can wide format technology save you money, but it gives you the flexibility to print all of your blueprints and plans on-demand. Bringing your wide format printing in-house can allow your organization to:
- Enjoy fast output, easy operation and superior image quality in both color and B&W
- Save money by cutting out the third party mark-up on blueprints, public-works documents, marketing materials and more
- Provide fast turnaround on client revisions by printing on demand
- Meet the needs of both headquarters and field operations
Managed Print Services
Save money and headaches with a Managed Print Services plan. Our team of experts will evaluate your current business processes, print configuration and supply usage and implement a holistic plan to optimize your document output and processes as well as actively manage your output needs all the way down to the supplies.
Managed IT Services
Can you afford to have server downtime resulting in hours or days of lost productivity in the field and in the office? Does your current infrastructure have vulnerabilities that risk exposing your clients’ sensitive information? One instance of compromised data can be detrimental and costly to your business. Advance’s Managed IT Services provide healthcare providers with:
- 24/7 proactive network monitoring
- Predictability to IT costs
- Ongoing risk management to mitigate vulnerabilities and keep client and employee information secure
- Complete IT infrastructure management including hardware and software updates, anti-virus and malware protection
Architects, engineers and construction professionals face unique challenges from accessing files and print from anywhere to capturing and organizing plans and documentation easily and efficiently. Explore solutions that will make your life easier and provide a better experience for your clients.
Output Management / Tracking
We offer solutions designed to track and manage your device output which can mean cost savings, better reporting and more control over sensitive information. For instance, have you ever hit print and run to the printer to protect sensitive information from unauthorized eyes? Put away the running shoes – we offer technology that allows you to hit print, and retrieve the job securely at a later time just by swiping a card or entering a pin number to release the job. And that’s only the beginning. Advance offers solutions that establish print rules to output a more cost effective and environmentally conscious version of your print job without having to do a thing besides hit ‘Print’. We even have software that can provide you with detailed reporting and analytics on the output of your organization. Fancy, right?
- Receive reporting on outputs by department, individual or client
- Set rules to reduce costs and waste
Document Workflow: Capture / Route / Process
Easily and securely convert scans or digital documents into actionable data and capture them in the information systems used to run your business right from your MFP.
- Increase productivity through more efficient processes
- Enhance information security and accuracy
- Meet compliance requirements
- Improve sustainability
- Realize cost savings
Print from Anywhere: Mobile Printing Solutions
As your organization transitions from a desktop-only environment, your printing capabilities will need to evolve to match your increasingly mobile infrastructure in the office and on the job site. Learn how users can print from anywhere while you still maintain control and enjoy monitoring and tracking functionality.
Cloud Print and Scan Options
Extend the print, scan and store functionality of your devices to the cloud. With these solutions you can easily distribute information to and from the cloud for a more efficient workflow.
Desktop Software / Workflow Solutions
Is the information you need in a spreadsheet, on your tablet or in the cloud? Utilize the latest tools for instant access to your critical information.
- Easily create PDFs from all types of paper or digital documents
- Combine, manage and share documents
- Quickly process, convert and store your documents
“Execution is the focus. If a machine would go down, no matter what the hour, we knew that we could count on Advance to be there to continue to move us forward. Advance has earned the confidence of our organization every day.”