Solutions For Law Firms
Explore our solutions specifically designed to support your law firm. Speak to a specialist to determine the suite of products, software and services that best fit the needs of your organization and address the issues that are unique to your industry.
- Better management of compliance and risk
- Securing sensitive client and case information
- Streamlined cost tracking and bill back
- Easily file and search case documents
- Improve document mark-up and redaction
- Access documents and collaborate from anywhere securely
"Legal organizations spend 13.7% of their annual revenues on internal and external document production - more than 2X the average for all industries (6.1%)." -ALL Associates Group
Are you producing your critical documents, such as evidentiary materials, case files, contracts, invoices, and marketing materials as efficiently as you could?
Digital printing, and its many advantages—including short runs, high quality, personalization, and fast turnaround—provide solid support to the law firms, where professionals are always looking for ways to reduce costs, gain efficiencies and become more effective.
Bringing your printing in-house can:
- Save money by cutting out the third party mark-up on evidentiary materials, case files, contracts and more
- Reduce the risk of compromising sensitive client and case information by uploading it to a third-party vendor
- Increase engagement with your clients and prospects by personalizing materials
Check out our Production Print Showroom!
Save time and money with a document management solution designed to improve processes and workflow around scanning and filing case documents, marking-up and circulating documents, and searching for files. Document Management can help your law firm:
- Easily store, organize and search case work, forms, pleadings, contracts and other documents
- Manage and monitor access to sensitive client documents and information
- Instantly access and research legal records
- Build a repository of legal research and law review
- Search by client, case, or any other category/label
- Include email communication and other records with client documents
- Manage mark-up and review processes and deadlines
- Streamline electronic document delivery and approval process
- Convert paper documents into searchable digital text format
- Integrated scanning into your existing Legal System
- Easy client bill back
Can you afford to have server downtime causing you to lose access to case files when you are prepping for a case? Can you afford to have vulnerabilities exposing your clients' sensitive information to risk?
With compliance requirements, the need to work from anywhere and workdays beyond a typical 9 to 5, a proactive IT strategy with 24/7 support is critical.
- 24/7 proactive network monitoring
- Identifying vulnerabilities and making the needed updates to keep client and case information secure
- Complete IT infrastructure management including hardware and software updates, anti-virus and malware protection
The Legal industry faces unique challenges. From cost tracking for client bill back to the need to print from the office or the courtroom, Advance has solutions designed specifically to support your law firm.
Output Management / Tracking
We offer solutions designed to track and manage your device output which can mean cost savings, better reporting and more control over sensitive information. For instance, have you ever hit print and run to the printer to protect sensitive information from unauthorized eyes? Put away the running shoes – we offer technology that allows you to hit print, and retrieve the job securely at a later time just by swiping a card or entering a pin number to release the job. And that’s only the beginning. Advance offers solutions that establish print rules to output a more cost effective and environmentally conscious version of your print job without having to do a thing besides hit ‘Print’. We even have software that can provide you with detailed reporting and analytics on the output of your organization. Fancy, right?
- Receive reporting on outputs by department, individual or client
- Set rules to reduce costs and waste
Document Workflow: Capture / Route / Process
Easily and securely convert scans or digital documents into actionable data and capture them in the information systems used to run your business right from your MFP.
- Increase productivity through more efficient processes
- Enhance information security and accuracy
- Meet compliance requirements
- Improve sustainability
- Realize cost savings
Print from Anywhere: Mobile Printing Solutions
As your organization transitions from a desktop-only environment, your printing capabilities will need to evolve to match your increasingly mobile infrastructure in the office and on the job site. Learn how users can print from anywhere while you still maintain control and enjoy monitoring and tracking functionality.
Cloud Print and Scan Options
Extend the print, scan and store functionality of your devices to the cloud. With these solutions you can easily distribute information to and from the cloud for a more efficient workflow.
Is the information you need in a spreadsheet, on your tablet or in the cloud? Utilize the latest tools for instant access to your critical information.
- Easily create PDFs from all types of paper or digital documents
- Combine, manage and share documents
- Quickly process, convert and store your documents
“Execution is the focus. If a machine would go down, no matter what the hour, we knew that we could count on Advance to be there to continue to move us forward. Advance has earned the confidence of our organization every day.”
VP Regional Partnerships & Sales
The Baltimore Ravens
Managed IT Case Study: Tulkoff Food Products »
Document Management Case Study: JJ Haines »
10 Reasons to Bring Your Production Print In-House - Infographic »
Is Cloud Computing Right for Your Business? »
Secure Your Company's Data Anywhere with Mobile Device Management »
Setup Bates Numbering on Your Machine »