ENX Magazine and The Week in IMAGING Recognize Advance as a 2015 Elite Dealer
Dec. 15, 2015
The following excerpt was taken from a feature that originally appeared in the December 2015 online edition of ENX Magazine.
The 2015 Elite Dealers award celebrates the document imaging dealerships across the nation that makes this industry so special. The award celebrates entrepreneurship, innovative marketing and sales initiatives, as well as company culture, corporate citizenship, and community involvement.
President: Jeff Elkin
Fastest Growing Segments of Advance’s Business: Managed IT Services, Mobile Print, and Document Management Tools
Biggest Accomplishment of the Last Year: Finalizing the building plans for its IT Command Center (ITCC), which will function as a state-of-the-art command center for the dealership’s network services and Managed IT Services teams. View the ITCC here »
Why is Advance Considered Elite?
- Its holistic marketing strategy aimed at
increasing awareness among customers and prospects of all the offerings
available, from the latest hardware technology to Managed IT Services.
- Its thought-leadership events that provide
added value and education to customers and prospects. These include panel
discussions featuring industry experts, new technology showcases, and
- It was honored by Ricoh with a 2014 – 2015 Service Excellence Award in recognition of its technical and service operational efficiency.
- To ensure its tradition of a positive work
culture, recruitment and retention is a primary focus, all candidates go
through a rigorous interview process to ensure a good fit and once on board,
Advance is committed to developing each employee.
- Its manufacturer-certified on-site training
center allows technical staff to train on site rather than scheduling time to
travel to manufacturer training centers.
- Learn More about Managed IT from Advance
- Learn About Issues Facing Your Business at an Advance Workshop