ENX Magazine and The Week in IMAGING Recognize Advance as a 2016 Elite Dealer
Dec. 5, 2016
The following excerpt was taken from a feature that originally appeared in the December 2016 online edition of ENX Magazine.
The 2016 Elite Dealers award celebrates the document imaging dealerships across the nation that makes this industry so special. The award celebrates entrepreneurship, innovative marketing and sales initiatives, as well as company culture, corporate citizenship, and community involvement.
Year Founded: 1964
President: Jeff Elkin
Fastest Growing Segments of Advance’s Business: Managed IT Services
Biggest Accomplishment of the Last Year: Opening a new IT Command Center, a state-of-the-art command center for the network services and managed IT services teams. This environment acts as a cutting-edge work center for our employees and a meeting center to share capabilities in information technology with customers and prospects.
Why is Advance Considered Elite?
- Effective approach to Managed IT Services. Advance's IT Command Center is a central hub that remotely monitors managed IT customers' IT infrastructure. Advance has on-boarded 350 Managed IT users to date. The company focuses on organizations where IT is 100 percent mission-critical and technology is a competitive differentiator.
- Successful extension of print business. Advance's mobile print and document management tool offerings have been a large area of growth over the last three years. Advance handpicks its products from a variety of manufacturers to provide customers best-in-class options to support their businesses.
- Qualified, up-to-date service team. To support a diverse portfolio, Advance ensures its service team stays up to date on the latest models and upgrades through its own dedicated manufacturer certified, on-site training center. Trainers oversee a weekly training curriculum consisting of product launches, technical updates, and practice workshops so technicians are prepared to handle any situation they may encounter int he field.
- Thought leadership. Advance has published several advertorials in publications such as Baltimore Business Journal, Bloomberg Business Week, Entrepreneur, Forbes, Fortune, and Money magazines. They spotlighted issues that businesses face regarding TI, such as mobile device management, cloud considerations, and backup and disaster recovery.
- Support of local non-profits. Advance is proud to support a number of Maryland-based organizations including the ARC of Baltimore, the Maryland School for the Blind, and the Upper Chesapeake Health Foundation.