Production Print Workshop Series
Does your organization depend on printed materials, such as postcards, booklets and posters for marketing and customer or employee engagement? If so, mark your calendar to join us at one of our Production Print Workshop Series installments!
Guests enjoyed a Mission BBQ lunch while we demonstrated how you can improve the quality, efficiency, and effectiveness of your printed materials.
WHAT WE COVERED:
- The latest in Production Print, Wide Format, and Interactive Technology, including software and finishing devices
- Maximize efficiency with enhanced file processing capabilities
- Increase engagement with the materials you produce
Bringing Production Print In-House Could Save You Time, Money & Headaches
- Only print what you need, when you need it
- Reduce costs associated with outsourcing
- Increase security of personal or confidential
- Print more engaging materials with
- You have control over the final look and feel of your print materials
- Gain the flexibility to make last minute changes
- Centralize output for consistent branding
- Prolong the life of your smaller machines by only using them for their intended uses
Bringing your wide format production in-house, will allow your team to gain long-term awareness, brand equity and a cost-effective method for advertising. With new media available for wide format, it’s easy to get your message in front of your audience with media such as peel and stick paper that allows you to re-position your advertising again and again- without damaging the surface it is placed upon.
imagePROGRAF Pro 2000
800 Color Series
Increase Engagement with the Materials You Produce
When you’re trying to engage with prospects and customers, you need to break through the clutter and incent action. Utilize technology that allows you to customize your materials to create better engagement while reducing the risk of exposing sensitive information.