Systems Engineer III/IV Managed IT Services
Jan. 27, 2017
The Systems Engineer III/IV is a member of the Advance Managed IT Team and serves our customers by planning and engineering technology infrastructures including design and implementation of hardware and software.
Working at our Cockeysville headquarters, the Systems Engineer will travel to customer sites in the Baltimore/Washington corridor.
Your responsibilities will include
- Proactive remote monitoring of client environments in concert with external providers
- Troubleshooting and repairing issues with the following:
- Industry specific software applications
- Network printers
- Local Area Networks (LAN) both wired and wireless
- Antivirus/Malware Software
- Establishing service by studying system requirements; ordering and gathering components and parts; completing installation; performing acceptance tests
- Virtualization experience required (VMware, Hyper-V, etc.)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) preferred
- 7+ years experience in the network of a multiple site Windows 2008/2012 server environment (100 – 150 users)
- Experience supporting Windows 7 desktops
- Experience supporting Microsoft Server 2008/2012
- Experience supporting Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013
- Experience with Office 365 cloud services
- Working knowledge of firewalls, routing and switching
- Experience providing remote support and using remote management software
- Ability to work independently and with little direct management
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients to identify and resolve problems
- Comprehensive benefits plan including health, vision and dental insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Provided Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with an excellent company match
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- On-site Wellness Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Please send your resume detailing your qualifications to recruit@AdvanceStuff.com.
Thank you for your interest in Advance!