Inside Sales / Business Development Rep
Oct. 6, 2016
This is an excellent opportunity to invest your talents and expand your career in the growing business technology industry!
Advance is seeking a goal-driven and ambitious individual to join our successful sales team. Become an integral part of our team by identifying and qualifying new prospects and generating interest in Advance’s Managed IT Services.
Advance is a brand built on innovative business technology. We help organizations, like the Baltimore Ravens, tackle tough business problems with the best thinking and the right technology to keep them ahead of the curve and the competition. The Business Development Rep conducts phone calls to prospect for new business and schedule appointments for the Managed IT Services sales executives.
Our ideal candidate has 1-2 years of success in conducting B2B cold calls, setting appointments, or fund raising. Additional qualifications follow:
- Highly developed verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service and presentation skills
- Business technology aptitude
- Goal-driven and self-motivated
- Experience managing a prospect database is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
Responsibilities of the Business Development Rep include
- Initiate calls to key decision makers and schedule appointments for outside sales executives
- Gather and document information on potential clients
- Track activities and results in our system
What you can expect when you join Advance
- Competitive base plus commissions
- Professional sales environment with opportunities for advancement based on performance
- Ongoing training
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, Rx, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with excellent company match
Qualified candidates may submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in Advance!Advance was recently named a Best Place to Work by the Baltimore Business Journal and a Baltimore Sun Top Workplace. To learn more about how We Live and Breathe This Stuff, follow us on Twitter (@advancestuff), Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn.