May 22, 2017
For consideration, please
email your resume to email@example.com or simply upload your resume to the form on this
We are seeking a strategic and successful corporate recruiter to lead Advance in attracting and hiring the best talent.
Advance is a brand built on innovative business technology. We help organizations throughout the greater Baltimore area tackle tough business problems with the best thinking and the right technology to keep them ahead of the curve and the competition.
As the corporate recruiter, your responsibilities will include
- Partnering with hiring managers to gain a strong understanding of the business and talent requirements
- Developing and executing targeted sourcing strategies to recruit top talent
- Managing full cycle recruiting process from sourcing to salary negotiations
- Interviewing, evaluating, and recommending qualified candidates
- Facilitating Advance’s selection process
- Attending recruiting and networking events
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 years of full cycle recruiting experience, preferably in for-profit business
- Experience recruiting both exempt and non-exempt employees in sales, IT, and service fields
- Extremely customer service focused
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented with effective organizational and administrative skills
- Positive and outgoing personality with the ability to interact with different personalities
- Professional phone and in-person demeanor and presentation skills
- MS Office skills
- Local travel to recruiting events is required
- Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline or equivalent is preferred
What you can expect when you join Advance
- A collaborative, fun, and passionate culture
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, Rx, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with excellent company match
- Wellness Program with on-site fitness classes
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
For consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply upload your resume to the form on this page.
Thank you for your interest in Advance!Advance was recently named a Best Place to Work by the Baltimore Business Journal and a Baltimore Sun Top Workplace. To learn more about how We Live and Breathe This Stuff, follow us on Twitter (@advancestuff), Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn.